What is NYSIBPAC?
The purpose of New York State Independent Bankers Political Action Committee is to sustain an ongoing program for funding certain necessary state political contributions which cannot be legally met through the regular budget of the Independent Bankers Association of New York State.
A political action committee allows like-minded organization and individuals the opportunity to pool their resources and to contribute to elected officials whose support is needed to further the PAC’s objectives.
NYSIBPAC is completely voluntary and is independent of any political party, candidate, or organization.
How Does It Work?
Contributions to NYSIBPAC are used to support the election campaigns of individuals who support community-based banking and who share an interest in improving the business climate for independent banks in New York.
The distribution of funds from NYSIBPAC is limited to candidates for New York State offices.
- June 13, 2019: URGENT- Credit Union Municipal Deposits Legislation On Fast Track – Contact Your State Legislators TODAY To Strongly Oppose These Bills
- May 21, 2019: Summary of IBANYS’ Testimony At Assembly Hearing On Credit Unions & Public Deposits
- April 12, 2019: Summary of IBANYS’ April 12, 2019 Government Relations Call
- February 15, 2019: Summary of IBANYS’ February 15, 2019 Government Relations Call
- December 20, 2018: NYS DFS Superintendent Maria Vullo To Step Down February 1, 2019
- December 14, 2018: Update – Farm Bill Removes Industrial Hemp From Controlled Substance Act
- November 9, 2018: Summary Of IBANYS Post-Election Conference Call
- July 6, 2018: Information on Medical Marijuana Dispensaries & Industrial Hemp Facilities
- June 19, 2018: Sign The Petition, Oppose Harmful Crop Insurance Amendments