What is NYSIBPAC?
The purpose of New York State Independent Bankers Political Action Committee is to sustain an ongoing program for funding certain necessary state political contributions which cannot be legally met through the regular budget of the Independent Bankers Association of New York State.
A political action committee allows like-minded organization and individuals the opportunity to pool their resources and to contribute to elected officials whose support is needed to further the PAC’s objectives.
NYSIBPAC is completely voluntary and is independent of any political party, candidate, or organization.
How Does It Work?
Contributions to NYSIBPAC are used to support the election campaigns of individuals who support community-based banking and who share an interest in improving the business climate for independent banks in New York.
The distribution of funds from NYSIBPAC is limited to candidates for New York State offices.
- February 15, 2019: Summary of IBANYS’ February 15, 2019 Government Relations Call
- December 20, 2018: NYS DFS Superintendent Maria Vullo To Step Down February 1, 2019
- December 14, 2018: Update – Farm Bill Removes Industrial Hemp From Controlled Substance Act
- November 9, 2018: Summary Of IBANYS Post-Election Conference Call
- July 6, 2018: Information on Medical Marijuana Dispensaries & Industrial Hemp Facilities
- June 19, 2018: Sign The Petition, Oppose Harmful Crop Insurance Amendments
- May 2, 2018: Summary of Government Relations Call
- March 19, 2018: Come Meet With Your U.S. Representatives & Senators
- March 5, 2018: IBANYS Alert: Act Now To Urge Support For S.2155
- January 26, 2018: Summary of Government Relations Call
- December 4, 2017: Contact Senators Schumer & Gillibrand & Encourage Them To Support Regulatory Relief For Community Banks With S.2155
- December 4, 2017: Urge Our Senators To Support Regulatory Relief For Community Banks With S.2155
- November 28, 2017: Update On Recent ATM Hackings
- NYS DFS Guidance For State Chartered Banks Regarding Hurricanes Maria & Irma
September 14, 2017: IBANYS Joins ICBA In Urging Information For Community Banks, Their Customers& Consumers Re: Equifax Data Breach
- September 2017: “Zombie” Property Regulations
- August 28, 2017: Cybersecurity Regulations
- June 26, 2017: IBANYS “End of Session Update” Government Relations Call
- May 12, 2017: Summary of Government Relations Call
- March 24, 2017: Summary of Government Relations Call
- 2017 ICBA Plan for Prosperity
- January 30, 2017: Summary of Government Relations Call
- January 13, 2017: Summary of Government Relations Call