Position: Branch Manager
Location: Ravena, NY ($50 million in deposits)
About National Bank of Coxsackie:
National Bank of Coxsackie is an 8-branch community Bank that has been in existence since 1852. They provide their employees with competitive salaries, 401K benefits, health and dental insurance options, and so much more. NBC is looking for individuals that are hardworking and believe in teamwork.
Responsible for all customer relations interface at a branch level including but not limited to safe deposit access and openings, opening new accounts of all types, renewals of existing accounts, control of teller duties, responding to customer inquiries/complaints, VISA Gift Card sales, actively solicit customers, and other normal branch operations. Prior management experience required.
- Assist customers with account problems.
- Manage branch CTR’S / CIP / BSA requirements.
- Open all types of deposit & loan accounts.
- Achieve branch account opening goals as set by Operations & Loans.
- Oversee teller operations/ issues / complaints.
- Perform any special functions as designated by Branch Administration or Operations.
- Assume various branch responsibilities as already understood within the bank’s framework.
- Customer calls are a must.
- Previous sales experience essential.
- Good working knowledge of teller functions and general bank operations.
- Familiarity with lending would be a plus factor. Strong written and communication skills.
- Will have extensive contact with the public and the bank customers/prospects. This position will require a person with strong customer service skills.